STEP 1: BEFORE YOU START
Please read all instructions carefully and check the contents of your package.
Check the measurements of your blinds against your order, remembering the factory will have made a small allowance for fitting.
STEP 2: TOOLS REQUIRED
Ensure you have all the tools required. You will need a metal tape measure, pencil, screwdriver, drill and step ladder. Standard screws are supplied as part of your package. Wall plugs, toggles and other fasteners may be required. Remember: safety first at all times!
STEP 3: FITTING THE BRACKETS
- Space the brackets evenly across the window. Keeping the end brackets approximately 50mm in from the edge of the architrave.
- Place a mark with your pencil at the screw points. Place two screws in the top or back plate of the bracket and fasten with a drill or screwdriver, repeat for the second hole.
- Repeat for all brackets provided for safety and support
POSITIONING THE TRACK
- Lift the track into place.
- Hook the back of the bracket into the groove on the topside of the track.
- Lift the front of track up and lock into place in the bracket, making sure to hear it click and secure in position, before releasing the track.
STEP 4: HANGING THE PANELS
Line up runners with male/female brackets and click in place, making sure the front panel with the ‘L’ clip for attaching the wand is in the front guide of the track.
STEP 5: STEPS TO PROTECT CHILDREN
To avoid creating a possible strangulation hazard for children, the corded internal window covering must be installed in such a way that a loose cord cannot form a loop 220mm or longer at a height of less than 1600mm above floor level. A cord guide may be installed lower than 1600mm if the cord is sufficiently secured to prevent a loop 220mm or longer being formed, and it must be designed to prevent a child from being able to remove the cord. If a cleat is used to secure the cord it must be at least 1600mm above floor level because a child is capable of unwinding a cord from a cleat. For more information visit productsafety.com.au
STEP 6: HOW TO OPERATE
Hook the wand to each end of the tracks to enable easy operation from either end. To open and close, slowly push or pull the wand in the direction that is required. Make sure not to operate too fast or you will risk damaging the panels.